From the cafeteria staff to custodians to paraeducators to specials teachers (art, gym, library, and music), the special education services team, the entire drop-off and pick-up teams who weather the elements, the entire main office team, we want to provide a holiday gift to all of them since many are performing their magic and wearing multiple hats this year to help keep Scotland running smoothly.
100% of your donation will fund a pool that will be divided amongst all 48 shared faculty and support staff members and the PTA will deliver gift cards.
*Please note, this effort does not include your student's primary teacher. If you would like to provide a separate gift from your family, we know teachers would be very appreciative!
CLICK HERE to donate!
Joining the PTA helps you stay connected with the school community!
By joining the PTA:
- You will have access to our Member Directory, which makes it easy to connect with other parents (for play dates and birthday party invites, for example.)
- You will receive information about everything happening at SES before the rest of the school in our weekly e-blasts! We will stop sending the E-blast to non-members beginning the week of October 8.
- You'll also have access to our PTA calendar and rotation schedule reminders (available for download to your own device)
- You will receive helpful reminders for upcoming events and deadlines!
- Also get to know teachers & staff better with informational sessions throughout the year!
To join, visit our website: www.scotlandpta.org and click “Join the PTA!”
Email scotlandelementaryPTA@gmail.com if you have any questions!